Insurance Law is the main practice area of Aydoslu Law and Consultancy.
Our sectoral experience and knowledge enable us to foresee the legal necessities including the claims management process of the insurance companies in terms of reserve allocation and provide legal services in this respect.
We offer both legal consultancy and litigation services within practical and theoretical frameworks. In this manner, we provide the most efficient legal assistance by carrying out legal and technical analysis of the complex and large claims. Besides, we issue legal opinions to be submitted to the courts, if it is necessary.
Our law firm highly contributes to the claims management process by periodical reports and we inform the client immediately in case of reserve changes. Therefore, we ensure the client to allocate the reserves at the ultimate cost in compliance with the entity procedures.
Aydoslu Law and Consultancy involves in all aspects of insurance law including but not limited to,
- Litigation and arbitration services related to the bodily and material claims arising from all liability insurance policies such as Motor Third Party Liability Insurance, Employers’ Liability Insurance, Third Party Liability Insurance, and Medical Malpractice Insurance,
- Legal and technical analysis of the large claims including international transportation and maritime insurance,
- Drafting legal opinions,
- Following up recovery files and carrying out execution processes,
- Carrying out the mediation and negotiation processes proactively,
- Establishment of amicable settlements, as well as out of court settlements in a proactive manner complying with the related legislation and entity procedures,
- Contribution to the fraud management process actively,
- Providing periodical reports to ensure entity to allocate the reserves accurately,
- Offering legal consultancy in terms of the claims management process,
- Issuing periodical memorandums related to the legal amendments and judicial developments.