Aydoslu Law and Consultancy provides legal services to local and multinational clients in the field of corporate-commercial law including other associated legal areas, such as competition law, capital market law, and international business law.
Aydoslu Law and Consultancy involves in all aspects of commercial and corporate law including but not limited to,
- Incorporation of companies,
- Drafting and registration of AoA,
- Capital increase and reduction transactions,
- Spin-off, merger, and acquisition and change of kind transactions,
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts including but not limited to the partnership, leasing, construction, purchase, know-how, license and distributor contracts,
- Carrying out execution processes related to the company receivables,
- Procedures concerning composition with creditors and bankruptcy,
- Competition investigations,
- Representing clients in alternative dispute resolution processes including international commercial arbitration and investment arbitration.