Atty. Nesli AYDOSLU, LL.M.
- The University of Sussex, School of Law, International Commercial Law LL.M, with merits, Brighton/UK, 2015.
- Bilkent University, Faculty of Law, J.D. Equivalent, Ankara/Turkey, 2013.
- Lycée Français Saint Benoît Istanbul, Istanbul/Turkey, 2007.
- English (Certified Translator)
- French (Certified Translator)
- Istanbul Bar Association, 2014
Atty. Nesli AYDOSLU has accomplished her internship in a prestigious multinational law firm based in Istanbul.
Afterward, she completed her Masters of Law (LL.M) on International Commercial Law at the University of Sussex with merit degree and the dissertation entitled “An Economic Analysis of the Conflict between the File-Sharing Technology and Copyright Law in the Musical Works: the Napster Case in the Current Digital Agenda”.
AYDOSLU had served many years as an in-house legal counsel of a leading Insurance Company in Turkey. During this period, she has gained significant specific-sectoral knowledge and experience in the insurance sector, including claims analysis, reporting techniques, and dispute resolution.
In 2019, she established Aydoslu Law and Consultancy to deliver a wide range of legal services within the respect of sectoral experience.
As a trademark attorney, the main practice areas of AYDOSLU are Insurance Law, Commercial and Corporate Law, Intellectual Property law, International Business Law, Family Law, and Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law.